Limited Edition Global Sustainability Box, Vol 1Regular price $160.00 Sale price $98.95 Save $61.05
This limited edition gift box, valued at $160, celebrates global interconnectedness and commitment to a more sustainable planet, featuring artisans and eco-conscious businesses from around the world who are making a difference through their products and initiatives. Enjoy chai tea from Afghanistan farmers who are fighting an opium crisis with their saffron crops and organic coconut oil that not only supports Filipino farmers, but also gives back by feeding children in rural areas in the Philippines. Supporting this vision for a more sustainable world means a healthier, better planet for us all.
What's in the Box:
- Book of the Box: In the Company of Trees by Angela Sarubbi Fereshteh
- ETHIOPIA: Natural Cotton Tea Towel by Acacia Creations
- DENMARK: Face Scrub by Grums
- AFGHANISTAN: Saffron Chai Loose Leaf Tea by Tahmina International
- CANADA: Large GOTS-certified Organic Bowl Cover by Your Green Kitchen (patterns will vary).
- VIETNAM: Organic Coconut Bowl and Spoon with the engraving "Love the Earth" by Buddha Bowls
- INDIA: Chevron Necklace by Matr Boomie
- TUNISIA AND EGYPT: Clay Mask encased in a handmade Egyptian glass bottle by Katari Beauty
- PHILIPPINES: Organic Coconut Oil by Kaya Essentials
- Box Magazine that includes stories from our makers and eco tips
- Complimentary gift note card (optional -- add your note o the cart note section at checkout)
Shipping: FREE U.S. SHIPPING | Canada $20 Flat Rate Shipping | Rest of the World $35 Flat Rate Shipping
This box is VEGAN.