Pomme | William Morris 14oz
William Morris was one of the most influential creative figures of Victorian Britain. Designer, print-maker, writer, social campaigner and environmental campaigner; his creativity remains as fresh and relevant today as it was 250 years ago. Our William Morris collection represents a true embodiment of all he held true: functional classics for our times.
Each year over 300 billion single-use cups are manufactured. Due to their plastic content, 99% will never be recycled. That’s why we created the William Morris Pomme 14oz Ecoffee Cup. Light, bright and beautiful to drink from, with no plastic after-taste, with Ecoffee Cup there is No Excuse For Single-Use. Choose to Re-use.
- Made with bamboo fibre, cornstarch and resin
- Naturally sterile, no plastic after-taste
- BPA, BPS and phthalate-free
- High grade, latex-free silicone lid and sleeve
- Re-sealable ‘no-drip’ lid
- Fully dishwasher safe