What Would the Buddha Recycle? (Hardcover)Regular price $15.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 180): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
If the Buddha were alive today, he’d be the living embodiment of green living. He’d be collecting cans on the freeway, riding his bike to work, and replacing all his light bulbs—one little satori at a time. In this book you can channel Buddha, reduce your footprint, and experience little Aha! moments when you
- Eat mindfully and lose the meat
- Make a Zen garden that nourishes the earth
- Choose sustainable clothing
- Meditate while walking instead of driving
- Let go of attachment to things by giving away belongings
Living green is living Zen. Now you can take right action and walk a green talk, starting today—just think how proud the Buddha would be!