Earthlove is the first and best Earth-first box: we not only do the legwork for you and support your conscious journey by bringing you great sustainable essentials and self care products, but also maintain the highest standards. It's a win-win for you and the planet!
Earthlove is different because:
Our products are top quality
- The products we feature are natural, organic, vegan/beegan, cruelty-free, responsibly-sourced, and zero waste - see why this matters below
- We don't just order everything mass-produced from overseas factories: we try to work with artisans and makers all over the world, especially North America
We don't "greenwash"
- Have you seen advertisements for things like "vegan leather"? They're just polyurethane plastic and polyester. We don't do that. Products we feature are vetted against our strict criteria for sustainability and impact on the planet. Not even "100% cotton" cuts it: non-organic cotton is not eco-friendly, so we make sure our cotton textiles are always GOTS-certified organic
- Our boxes are 100% post-consumer and use algae-based inks - the most environmentally-friendly inks on the planet. They are so non-harmful that you can home compost them (we've tested it!)
- We were the first subscription box to offer carbon-neutral shipping
We support real environmental causes - that you get to vote on each season!
- We actually donate and work with our non-profit partners, not just say we support causes (which usually just means "bought their stuff" or "mentioned them in a tweet")
- We're also proud members of of 1% for the Planet
We're good to our featured brands
- We're able to bring you amazing deals without forcing makers to accept less than it costs to make something (which is more common with subscription boxes than you think) - it's win-win-win!
- We bring you features, maker interviews, discounts and more with every box
We have great customer service
- Sometimes things go wrong. We try to go the extra mile to make sure you have an enjoyable unboxing experience and make things right when there is a hiccup (just ask our members ;))
Our goal is to empower you to live more mindfully with the Earth by choosing items that are purposeful and helpful, rather than things that'll collect dust in a cupboard. Discover the best and most innovative brands and artisans making a difference in every Earthlove box.
Read more about our values and criteria for choosing the items we feature in our boxes below 👇